top of page

D o  B e t t e r  F i t n e s s 


💥Injury Recovery + Prevention for RUNNERS in 90 days💥

"Do Better. Feel Better. Be Better"



Darioush Ebadat

Hello, and welcome to my world of health, wellness, and a passion for running! I'm Darioush M. Ebadat, but you can simply call me Darioush or "D." Let me tell you a bit about myself.

Background and Career: I was born and raised in the beautiful city of San Jose, California. My journey into the world of health and wellness started about a decade ago when I had a profound personal experience. At the age of 20, I faced severe back pain. Unfortunately, the professionals at Kaiser couldn't provide the relief I needed. This challenging period in my life ignited a desire to make a positive impact on the world. I wanted to ensure that more people have access to knowledge that can help them live pain-free lives. That's when I embarked on my mission to empower others to take control of their well-being.

Passion for Running Mechanics: My academic background led me to earn a Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology with a focus on Exercise Science. I've always been intrigued by biomechanics, which perfectly complemented my love for running and soccer. This synergy led me to pursue certification in RUNDNA running mechanics. I'm dedicated to teaching runners the proper mechanics, enabling them to excel in their sport while minimizing the risk of injury.

Hobbies and Lifestyle: Outside of my career, you can often find me on the run, exploring hiking trails, or diving into a good book. I have an insatiable wanderlust and a deep love for travel, always seeking new adventures. Plus, I cherish any opportunity to socialize and spend time with friends.

My Guiding Principle: I live by a simple yet powerful principle - the 80/20 lifestyle. 80% of my efforts are dedicated to personal growth, building my brand, and uplifting those around me. The remaining 20% is reserved for discovering what brings joy and happiness into my life.

Injury Rehabilitation: While I'm not a doctor, my background includes three years of experience at a physical therapy clinic, where I gained invaluable insights into injury rehabilitation. I've had the privilege of helping individuals with a wide range of injuries, within my scope of knowledge, regain their strength and vitality, regardless of age.

Join me on this journey of self-improvement, running mechanics, and a balanced, fulfilling lifestyle. Let's work together to unlock your potential and embrace a pain-free, active life.


Thank you for visiting my website, and feel free to reach out. I'm here to guide you towards your health and wellness goals!


Do Better with different fitness

Depending on your goals, we can discuss what type of programing will get you to where you want to be as efficient as possible (Helping you live a BETTER life). The first step is the hardest. Get yourself through the doors here and as your trainer I’ll help you through the rest! 








People that do better

"Darioush gave me the direction and support I needed to finally achieve my goals instead of just talking about it"


Lost 6.4% Body Fat in 3 Months

"Darioush is a great motivator, creates dynamic workouts that keep it interesting and fun, and most importantly his attention to form helps me feel very positive that I won't be stopped by injuries again"


Lost 2.6% Body Fat and Gained 1.7 lbs of Muscle in 1 Months

"My fitness Journey has been a lifestyle change and the best investment in my self that I've made in a long time. I've noticed a difference in my energy and enthusiasm"


Lost 3.5% Body Fat and Gained 1.8 lbs of Muscle in 1 Months

"I saw Darioush twice a week and man does it make a difference. I was doing so well until I injured my leg playing soccer. I have no doubt in my mind that Darioush will get me back in no time!"


Lost 3.4% Body Fat and Gained 5.1 lbs of Muscle in 2 Months

"I have been working with Darioush for a while now. He is super knowledgable and will always know how to kick my butt. I have been seeing great results from him so far and can not wait for more!"


Lost 6.3% of body fat and lost a total of 13.3 lbs in 6 Months



San Francisco, CA 94103

Instagram: @dobetterfitness

Facebook: Do Better Fitness Community


  • White Facebook Icon
  • Pinterest
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
BeTTER connect

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page